Character Spotlight: Dunnagh Scarmon

Display Name:  Dunnagh Scarmon

Legacy Name:   Same

Characters Role in Virgin Falls (official or self proclaimed):

I am the Detective Sergeant a VFPD


Favorite location in Virgin Falls:

I like the police station and the entry transport station where I waylay new arrivals.  Apart from that I tend to wander, though on occasion I visit the Retreat.

Where can your character be found in Virgin Falls:

See above.

If someone wished to RP with you how would you suggest they go about it:

I like smart and creative rp'ers who can (pleasantly) surprise me.  Apart from that, I really dislike 'scripting' others too much.  I like kidnapping and blackmail type scenes.  That works out well here with the VFPD angle where I can arrest ladies or negotiate dropping charges.

Any extras about you or your character that you would like people to know:

I rp with an 'accent'.  Some people who do not speak English as a first language have trouble with it.  (So do some people who DO speak English as their first language.)  I'm happy to translate or modify it if necessary, but most people figure it out in short order.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Character Spotlight: Pet

Character Spotlight: Pip

Spence's Secrets #4 - The Basements